Monday, June 23, 2008

Ethan Maxwell Curtis






Ethan was born Thursday, June 12 at 5:02pm. He weighed 6 lbs 8 oz and was 17 inches long. He is a sweet natured baby and are so excited to have him in our home. The kids love their baby brother. Zoe has claimed him as her own. She tells everyone that Ethan is her baby. She makes me laugh.
Drew is not sure what to think, but is warming up. He is still learning what "soft" means.
We feel so blessed!

5 comments:

Sheri said...

Cute pics

Anonymous said...

Ashley!! He's a DOLL!! I am so happy for you and Gavin, what a blessing! So glad you shared your blog with me, I have already added you to my friends link listing via my own blog! ;0) BIG HUGS!!!

Shawn said...

Ashley, he is so cute! I can't believe how big Drew is. What a great family picture on your blog! LOVE IT! Take Care.

JenandEmma said...

Cute pics guys! The kids are getting so big and so very cute!

Mamie said...

what a bunch of cuties. Way to go, ashley!