Saturday, May 2, 2009

Life passes you by....

It's been almost a month since I have blogged. Boy, have we been busy. We had a great time at Easter with the Leavitt Family. They came over and we had an awesome ham dinner then an egg hunt with the kids. It was a blast.

Zoe is in Colorado right now visiting her friend Emma. Emma's Mom, Jennifer is graduating from nursing school this weekend. We are so excited for Jennifer and glad that Zoe could be there to share this with them. Zoe called me today from the mall to tell me she was shopping and told me about all the stores she had been in. She is definitely ALL girl!

Liam got his Wolf badge along with a TON of belt loops. He loves scouts and we are so proud of him! He is now in Bears and LOVES it!

Austin was student of the month and we had the chance to see him get recognized in front of the entire school. He was surprised and very excited.

Jared is Jared...what can I say. The kid has a mind of his own. We love him dearly and he keeps us laughing, but on the other hand he definitely keeps us on our toes!

Drew is of course the cutest thing EVER! He is trying so hard to talk more and more each day. We laugh at his vocabulary. I'll blog all of his words later. They are all too cute. He loves his "B" aka baby, and is already using his imagination. Did I mention that he draws on EVERYTHING!!!! The walls are a blank canvas for him to put his mark on. We need to go ahead and buy stock in Mr. Clean Magic Erase Markers.

Ethan is trying to crawl, he does the army crawl everywhere, trying to keep up with his big brother Drew. He now has 4 teeth and is as cute as ever! He also is our family vacuum. He eats EVERYTHING! I swear he smells food a mile away!

Gavin is finishing off his first semester of Law School with Finals over the course of the next two weeks. I have to be the proudest wife. He has worked so hard this semester and had enjoyed every minute of it. I am so blessed to have such an amazing man as my husband and best friend. He is so dedicated in everything he does.

I am busy being a mom. Trying to keep the house clean and laundry up is a CHORE! One of these days I'll be caught up (Yeah right). I'm not expecting that to be anytime soon. We are all looking very excited to this summer being able to relax. We have a great summer planned and can't wait for it all to begin!

No comments: