Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Ethan!




My baby is 1 today. I can't believe it! Gavin and I were out for our morning walk reminiscing about the events that led up to this sweet baby coming into our home. It was just a year ago I was up at this time timing contractions, wondering if today would be the day that I can finally be done with the long pregnancy.


Ethan is the sweetest baby you will ever meet. Gavin calls him "guy smiley" because he smiles all of the time. He has the best temperament and loves life. He tries so hard to keep up with his big brother Drew, by following him around the house trying to copy everything he does. I love this baby so very much!
Happy Birthday Ethan....we love you and are so thankful that Heavenly Father gave you to us!

No comments: