Friday, July 31, 2009

Utah Vacation Part 2 !!!!!!

There were so many memories made this trip. I can't thank my parents enough for the amazing time we had once again. We love being in Utah and wish we could be there more often.
We had a carnival that included, two bouncy houses, Riding on four wheels, a cake walk, face painting, and ended the day with our pizza throw down and family variety show. It was the perfect day!
Drew's favorite part was the reward for winning the cake walk!

Zoe and her favorite cousin in the world, Merideth, did a Dance to "All the single Ladies." They were so cute. Liam did a head stand, but I didn't get my camera out fast enough to capture him.
I can't get over how much talent is in the Judd Family!


Our last day after Zoe had flown out to California we had the world's largest Slippery slide. Gavin didn't take his swim suit because he thought that he would just help set up and then watch. He just couldn't help himself! He's the one at the top going down on his feet. He didn't last long until he was soaking wet!




And to finish off the vacation we were able to capture it because of my oh so talented niece with a family picture. My parents still can't believe that this is their posterity. They never imagined. We are so blessed and lucky to be part of such an amazing and beautiful family!




2 comments:

Mamie said...

I want to see a full scale copy of that bottom family one! It's been forever since I've seen all the Judds like that! But this one's too small to make out details.

btw- did you make the move to my 'hood? I've wondered since we last spoke...if you're close by we have to get together!!

mary said...

I want that slip and slide! How fun, you Judds know how to party!! I love the big group picture, I can't believe how huge your family is!!