What can I say...I'm a pretty awesome MOM! Zoe has been BEGGING for a birthday party. Her Birthday was actually back in June, but she was with her mom during that time. Zoe knows how much I LOVE to throw parties so this one I couldn't pass up! We have agonized about when we would have time to throw a party for her as time has slipped through our fingers.
Originally Zoe was suppose to go out of town with Andrea's mom this weekend and on Tuesday Zoe's mom called to tell us that her mom had gotten ill and wouldn't be going. PERFECT opportunity!!!! I immediately called all of her friends from our ward and we set it up for Saturday. I even managed to take Zoe shopping with me to buy things for the party and she didn't have a clue. The boys swore secrecy, which was almost blown by Jared, but I've since forgiven him!
We had a friend invite her over to play until it was time to come home. Boy, as she surprised. In fact, she had a look on her face of confusion as to what was going on since I told her I had a meeting for church at the house. Little did she know it was all about HER!
We had a BLAST!!! All of the girls wore their jammies! They decorated their own pillow cases, made french bread pizza, watched the new Hannah Montana Movie with having Manicures and Pedicures, and a wonderful sister in the ward came over and did ALL of the girls hair. It was SO MUCH FUN!!!
1 comment:
I just love your sweet family, DARRRRLING little ones!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment