We are sad that we aren't making a move but SO relieved we don't have to pack. It was a little blow to Gavin as he wasn't accepted to either schools, but on the other hand, we believe that whatever is suppose to happen will happen. There are some awesome internships next summer that he is applying for.
Things have been crazy around here. The boys have officially made the move to South Carolina. Zoe is at summer theatre camp until next Saturday. Comes home and makes her official move on Tuesday the 3rd of August. Gavin and I are also leaving that day to drive our kids to Utah, and fly out to DC for Gavin's little brothers wedding. We are looking forward to the trip without children, but dreading the drive to Utah. I am then returning to Utah and Gavin is going to Arizona. I will stay up there for a week and this will be my first official drive by myself with the three boys.
Austin is excited about starting 3rd grade and I am hyperventilating that I have a 3rd grader. Drew and Ethan are as funny and cute as they come. We love our kids and are so thankful for each one of them and their sweet little personalities.
Pictures to come of some of the cuteness that surrounds us!!!
1 comment:
Your family is so darn cute! Oh my goodness I've been way behind on all my blog reading. Thank goodness for Facebook or I would never keep in touch with anyone. :)
So sorry things didn't work out for Gavin with the schools he applied for - but I have a feeling there are great things in store for him in his future. They say...things always happen for a reason. I wish you all the very best of luck!
Ashley, can you do me a favor and send me your parents address again. Christmas time is just around the corner and I want to make sure I add them on my Christmas card list.
Take care....(Grandma) Kathy Prine xxoo
Post a Comment