
My sweet baby girl was blessed by Gavin last Sunday. It was a very tender moment for our family as this was the last baby blessing. Gavin did an amazing job and so happy to be married to a man that honors his priesthood and is such an amazing father and husband. We had a ton of family here. It was somewhat crazy as I had my gallbladder out 3 days previous, but it had to be done. We only attended Sacrament meeting and then headed home where just as family had a brunch. It was awesome to visit with the Sanchez family and here how every one was doing. Gavin then headed to the airport to pick up Zoe, Liam and Jared. Later that afternoon we had The Johnsons, Leavitts and Guthries over for a dinner. It was so much fun to visit with them. We are blessed to have such great friends. And even more blessed to have such an awesome family. I can't even begin to tell you how grateful I am for the knowledge of eternal families!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment