Monday, August 1, 2011

2 months old

2 Month Stats:
9.12 pounds
22 in Long








My sweet Baby Girl is growing. She is up more during the day and asleep more at night! Woohooo!!!! She is adored by every member in this family. My Grandma Harris used to always say, babies come with their own love. This couldn't be more true. Gavin and I have never felt more complete as a family. She is such a huge blessing and worth EVERY ounce of pain I went through to get her here. I would do it 100 times over again! Even on date night she stays with us. Not that I don't trust a babysitter, but I can't stand the thought of being away from her more than a few minutes. Knowing that she is my only blood daughter, I want to take in every tiny little thing I can. I just love you Adele! Thank you for being a part of this family! You are truly one of my greatest gifts!





No comments: