Tuesday, October 4, 2011

4 months old

I can't believe it either! We had her 4 month appointment today. She is too precious for words. She if right where she is suppose to be developmentally, but hey, is she wants to take her time and stay little for a while, I really won't be sad! Here are the stats:

Weight: 12.5 pounds (25th%)
Height: 24.5 inches (50th%)
Head: Who knows, I never pay attention to that one any ways! :)

Yup, our little baby bean is still just that, a bean...tiny! I've had to supplement because she just isn't getting enough from me. The formula has been causing her to be extra gassy, so we'll be switching that around. I was also told that it may be time to give her rice cereal....say what????? Solids? Already? I'm not sure about that. I'm going to have to think about that one for a couple days. :)

Tomorrow is packing day for Utah. My awesome cousins, Rachel and April will be driving with me. I am SO excited. We always have so much fun together. The boys are especially excited as Drew is convinced that big foot lives by Nan and Papa's house and he wants to go to the forest. Ethan is still too little to understand except that we're going. And of course Austin, is all ready to see his cousins. He's Mr. Social Butterfly in Utah. He'll also spend some time with Roxi and Cyril. Hey, a little spoiling never hurts a kid.

So Gavin will be flying solo for a week. Which I think he's OK with as he'll get a ton done for school. Although he will be missed.


No comments: