I LOVE how much Austin loves his baby sister. He is so sweet with her. The other night I was busy running around the house and this is what I found when I got done. Last night as I was getting every one's jammies together for bed I went to put Adele's jammies on and change her diaper. Austin said, "Mom, I did it for you!" and it was a POOPY diaper! I told him he didn't have to do that. He said he wanted to do it. You can tell that these two were very close spirits before this life.
I can't even begin to say how grateful I am that my children all have a very close relationship. It just shows how aware the Lord is aware of our sweet family.
2 comments:
Just got through looking at all your precious children's pictures -what an awesome family you have! The kids are all growing up so fast! Thanks so much for sharing your blog with me. I get a little behind looking at it sometimes, but I really appreciate you allowing me to look! Merry Christmas to the Curtis Family!
I guess I should have said Grandma Kathy Prine so you know who the heck I am. (hehe)
Post a Comment