Sunday, March 11, 2012

How Sweet It Is......

This is my beautiful step daughter Zoe. I love this girl more than she will ever know! She has been a part of my life since she was 6 years old. Having her as the oldest is such a blessing. She isn't fond of having FIVE brothers, but she takes it in stride. Well....most of the time. I love to spoil her rotten and do all the girly things with her that moms and daughters do. We just found out that she made JUNIOR VARSITY cheer-leading! Say what???? She's in High School? When did this happen???? We are so excited and proud of her!!!!

I am so proud of Zoe and the young woman she is. She is an amazing sister. She knows how to make anyone in the room feel special and not afraid to reach out to others. She is super creative and so very talented.

Zoe, I love you so very much! There is nothing I love more than to have you as not only my daughter but also my friend! We are so proud of you Zoe Zo Zo!

No comments: