Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Insomnia ramblings...

It's 12:51am and once again I find myself AWAKE having insomnia. Ironic this hits as the kids started school. Yes, can you believe it...they are back in school. In fact, Austin started last Monday, on my birthday! Happy birthday to me, and Zoe, Liam and Jared started back yesterday. I can't believe how fast this summer has gone by.

I look back at this last year at where are family is and what we have been through and I can't help but to feel a sense of gratitude. 6 beautiful children...how blessed are we! I can honestly say that all of the experiences that I have had being married to Gavin have been eventful! I wouldn't change it for the world!

Ethan is 2 months today. He's laying in my lap fast asleep and looks so peaceful. Drew started walking last week and decided he liked it so much he would just keep doing it. He also said "cracker" today, following in his sister's footsteps, "ball", and "lips".

This weekend Gavin's brother Derek and his family are coming to stay with us on their way home to Oklahoma. We are really excited. They had their baby four days after us and it's fun to see how big or little the babies are next to each other. Naomi weighed almost 3 pounds more then Ethan so it's a funny comparison. She sure is a cutie pie!

No comments: