Saturday, October 25, 2008

We got his score!

I have to be the proudest wife in the world. Gavin did awesome! All of his hard work paid off and I am so proud of him. We know where he plans on applying and know that he should get in with his GPA and LSAT score. We also know that they offer scholarships and hoping that we will be one of the recipients. The next 3 1/2 years are going to be fun as he is in school, working and being a Dad. But we know it will pay off in the end. I told Gavin that the first major purchase I would like when he finishes school is a front load washer and dryer! I am looking so forward to less laundry.....oh the anticipation!

1 comment:

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

Way to go. It is hard. Jason just finished his bachelors this last year after 5 years of trying to go to school with children. We made it and so will you.