Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sweet Little Jared!

Sometimes I worry that we aren't doing enough to teach our children correct principles, especially with Zoe, Liam and Jared being in the situation that they are in, having to go between two homes. However today I felt like we were doing ok.....

Ethan has been extremely ill over the last week. It has progressively gotten worse to the point that I took him to the doctor. My suspicion came true when I found out he has RSV and croup. We have been fortunate enough of not having a temperature until today. Needless to say, I have been a little stressed out with a sick baby. Today in the car as I was on my way home from picking up the abuterol treatments, Jared out of know where says, "Ashley, you don't need medicine for Ethan!" I asked him why he would say that? He then goes on to tell me, "Ethan doesn't need medicine, he just needs a prayer, and Heavenly Father will make him all better!"

He actually does listen! Yeah for our team!

1 comment:

Summer said...

Hi, Ashley!!!! I love your blog! I can't believe you are a mom with so many kids. But I know you can handle it!!! And what a sweetie Jared is.