Our sweet Zoe had New Beginnings tonight. I can't begin to tell you the pride I felt as I watched her up front as they introduced her to the other Young Women. She is such a good girl, always trying to do what is right! She has been placed in our family for a very special reason. She just doesn't see it yet as she is the only girl and things the world is coming to an end because of that fact. I don't have a daughter of my very own, but would claim her any day! Now to figure out how to get into Girls Camp this year !!!!
2 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad she got to go. She is so sweet, they will be lucky to have her. When is her bday?
She turns 12 in June. She is super excited! At least when she is here she's excited. I can't speak for when she's at her moms as well you know....
Post a Comment