
Drewbee, was so excited about Zoe being home that when it was time for her to go to bed, he went into her room to get his last minute play time in. Part of that play time consisted of jumping on the bed. I left the room to tuck Jared in. The next thing I hear is Zoe and Drew screaming. Zoe carries Drew in covered in blood on his little face. I took him to a friend's home whom is a doctor to decide whether stitches were in order. Yup, sure enough we were off to urgent care in which we called before we left to insure that they could do stitches. We got to the urgent care and the doctor comes into the room to tell me he doesn't do stitches on the face. What? Are you kidding me? So we quickly return home to meet my most amazing friend Debbie, who stayed with the kids while Gavin and I went to the Emergency Room that had pediatrics. Drew was perfect. He didn't flinch during the procedure and was so good that they gave him 2 stuffed animals from the special closet instead of one. I thought I would save the yucko pictures and just show you the after once everything was done. Drew is just like his Daddy, so laid back, it makes me laugh.
1 comment:
What a sweetheart! I can't believe how good he was being at our house!! I guess that is a question you should ask now, huh:) Do you do stitches on the face? Who knew:) I guess they don't want to be responsible for messing up a cute little face like that. I'm glad it all worked out:) What a night for you though;)
Post a Comment