We got a call last Saturday morning and Andrea's father-in-law had taken a turn for the worse so she has moved up her date to move. We have a house full for the next 3 1/2 months. The kids have been OK with the situation and have been really good with the transition. We are starting a routine so that mornings, homework and bedtime all go smoothly. I am still trying to wrap my brain around everything, but as long as I can keep up with the house and laundry, then I'll survive!
On another note, Gavin's last class is tonight. Then it's crunch time with finals. The applications are slowly being completed. Tomorrow we will continue with getting the Letters of Recommendation requests going out. We are excited of this possible change, but totally OK with staying in AZ as we love where we live, the schools and the ward we are attending. Keep your fingers crossed that we can make it through this oh so crazy summer in ONE piece!
No comments:
Post a Comment