
Sucking her thumb. So sweet it made me cry!

Can this really be true?
GIRL!!!!!! I can hardly believe it. I am waiting for the Doctor's Office to call me and tell me they made a mistake. I couldn't sleep last night because I was so trying to prepare myself for having a boy. I have been waiting a long time for a little girl! This baby is truly a gift from our Father in Heaven! How thankful we are that we have been instilled with it. We are beyond grateful. Now....TO GO SHOPPING!We took Austin with us and skyped Gavin's kids in. Liam bet me $5 it was a boy, and now he owes me ;) Zoe started dancing as she is no longer the only girl! We got home and I tried to explain to Drew that mommy has a baby sister in her tummy. We've been calling the baby, Baby Bean. Which Drew has lovingly decided that his beg yellow oversized easter egg is the baby. He asked me if we could go pick up baby bean because it had hatched. I explained to him that baby bean needs to grow a little more and when it's ready to hatch we'll go to the hospital and get her. I'll spare him the details of what really happens until he's older. Ethan could care less, although Gavin and I are convinced that he is doing everything in his power to stay the baby as every time we even walk out of the room he freaks out. We still can't figure out how this baby was conceived with the lack of alone time because of Ethan. It'll be interesting how he takes it when she actually comes home!
We are overwhelmed, excited, and so ready to be done!
No comments:
Post a Comment