Monday, January 31, 2011
Our Little Miss Sass-O-Frass
Baby bean has started giving me a run for my money! I ended up in Labor and Delivery today from cramping. I am at about the same stage I was when I started having "pre-term" issues with Ethan. My body hates me being pregnant and it has no tolerance for anything at all! So she's now our little 'sass-o-frass.' I just keep reminding myself that we are having a Girl and this too shall pass. I am also in constant thought of the atonement of our Savior Jesus Christ and what he endured for each one of us. This is merely a temporary trial that will be rewarded with a beautiful gift from God. So with that being said, I'll take my cramping and remember that this is soon to be over! Oh yes....I'm half way there! Woohoo!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm sorry! That is no fun to be sick along with his busy schedule. Glad you have such a good attitude about it though! I'll be praying for you.
Post a Comment