Wednesday, February 16, 2011

22 weeks...Here we go!

I personally am not a fan of taking pictures of myself at any time, especially pregnancy. But especially THIS pregnancy. I weigh 60 pounds more than I would like so add the baby into it and it's all over. However for my own personal record for my children I take pictures. I went and saw my OB on Monday. Everything looked great, I felt great and then Tuesday hit. During my appointment we changed the meds I was on as the Terbuteline is nasty stuff that makes me shake like a mad woman. So I asked the Dr. to go to option #2. So I started that on Monday. By Tuesday afternoon contractions came back and hard! So Gavin came home from school and we went to the hospital to find out I have started dilating. I am only at a 1 (barely) but more than what I would like to be. They not only gave me my regular meds but they 2....not one but TWO shots of Terb to stop the contractions. So the water works have started because of the dilating and me having a relationship with my couch. This is the earliest I have ever dilated so that worries me even more. What gives me peace is knowing that I have had priesthood blessings telling me that she will be healthy. Any who, here we go. I know that the Lord is aware of the situation. Now to keep her in there.....stubborn little girl!

No comments: