Sunday, March 20, 2011

27 weeks.....

Yesterday marked my 27th week. And to celebrate, we spent an evening in L&D. I can't say this was one of my most positive experiences. I found out that my OB is on Leave of Absence from the hospital and is only seeing patience in his office. GREAT.....NOT!!!!! The nurses were all hush hush and said that we needed to contact his office to find out what is going on! I am 27 weeks and my Doctor is on leave???? Yes, totally made my night. The nurse was nice but wasn't completely on top of her game and I felt like I was being treated as if I was crazy.

We get home at 12:30, still in pain as nothing seems to relieve the contractions/pain, and ended up being up at 3:30am sleeping in and out through the pain. I've been put on bed rest....AGAIN, which means I'm allowed to get up to go to the bathroom and make a sandwich. Someone with small children, tell me how this is going to happen? So now you have heard my rantings of my 27th week, and I'll get off my little pity party train, and take a nap!

No comments: