Sunday, March 27, 2011
28 Weeks and the Third Trimester!!!!!
Another week has come and gone with NO trips to L & D! I am so proud. I am now seeing my OB weekly and have been assured that he is on a personal medical leave for only 4-6 weeks. So, YES! He will be delivering baby bean! My Mom was here all week and did an amazing job. She made enough meals to last us a month. The Relief Society is amazing and they will be bringing in meals the days Gavin is at school. I am finally getting out of my denial and using BED and REST in the same sentence. I can't even put a load of laundry in the washer without talking myself through it. I know I'll look back on this and it will only be a memory so I mine as well start laughing at it now! We are beyond excited to meet our new baby girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment