
This morning I had the opportunity to go to the temple with one of my great friends, Tiffany. I love that woman. She is one of the strongest most kind hearted people I know who even when life gives her trials, she takes them with a smile. I think that is one of the greatest qualities a person can have. For all of my non-Mormon friends, going to the temple helps us remember covenants that we make with our Heavenly Father in this sacred building. There is this amazing reverence that I feel that I can't get anywhere else. A peace and a still. I love going to the temple because it helps me get away from my everyday problems and focus on the things that are truly important to me and my husband. I am thankful that I am able to go to the house of our Lord and feel that peace. Thank you again Tiffany! You will never know how much I love, appreciate and admire you!
No comments:
Post a Comment