I've been struggling for the last year with my weight, but it was yesterday when I went to the doctor I got a reality check. Since September I have gained 16 pounds. What the heck??? I have done the blood work and my thyroid is fine, so then what is it? Maybe it's that I need to get off my bum and exercise. I will be getting a gym membership in the next couple weeks as it can be deducted from our flex spending account. I also have to meet with my Doctor once a month for the next year.
So here it is...my news years resolution. I am going to loose 50 pounds this year. Yes, you heard me right... 5*0*. Call me crazy but something has got to give. I will be using this blog as a journal of how I am doing. Between going to the doctor and journal, I think my accountability level will be set high.
I am so grateful for such a wonderful husband who is so supportive with this situation and always assures me that no matter what I look like I will always be the most beautiful creature to walk the face of the earth. Got to love the man!
Wish me luck and keep me going, because I'm going to need the encouragement!
No comments:
Post a Comment