Thursday, January 28, 2010

One week in.....

OK, so I am a week into my working out. WOW, I have been sore in places I didn't know existed! That's a good thing, right? At least that is what I keep telling myself. There are so many options at the Y, that I am starting to wonder if I can just move in there. I only get 2 hours a day at the child watch for the little boys, so I have to really utilize every minute. I am proud to say that as of today, I have lost 5 pounds. Although, when I got on the scale yesterday it told me 7. That's what I get for going to the Olive Garden. Although, I have to admit, I think it was worth it because I had some awesome quality time with one of my girlfriends, Amy. Whom also took our family photos, which will be posted after she gets done editing me down to a size 6 :). I feel really good, although they say that you are suppose to have lots of energy, and I'm thinking not so much right now. My two little guys keep me running and makes me T.I.R.E.D!!!

No comments: