Friday, April 1, 2011

New Do!


Drew decided he needed a hair cut, so being a 3 year old, hey, he should give himself one....right? I've been dreading this child doing this. I don't know any child that doesn't go through this phase, but for whatever reason I had it in my mind Drew would be the exception! Boy was I wrong. He is the cutest little thing and told me he looked nice with his hair cut. I couldn't bring myself to doing the shaving, so Gavin was given the assignment since he does it quite frequently with his own hair, or lack there of ;) Drewbee came out very proud and said, "Wook mommy, I wook just wike Daddy! I'm Bald!" Yes son, yes you are! I haven't started to cry yet, just have tried to laugh, but every time I look at the picture of his shaved little head I get that much closer to breaking down. So I remind myself....It's just hair! It'll grow back....Right???

No comments: