Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Count your many blessings....

I am 30 weeks this week and feeling GREAT! I met with my OB yesterday and have put a stop to all of my medications. I have not progressed since 22 weeks and there have been more bad side effects than good. I think they are all out of my system, at least that is how my body is starting to feel. Yes, I am contracting, but nothing I can't tolerate and I feel like I have complete control of my body. I also started my steroid series to help baby bean's lungs develop. I am still on bed rest and totally OK with that. My house is clean, my laundry is done, and I am ready to have her when she is ready to come. This was not an easy decision to have been made, but with a LOT of prayer we are at peace that the Lord is in charge and he will take care of our family. We have been blessed beyond belief. There have definitely been some hiccups but nothing that can't be managed by keeping the Lord in the decision making pattern! So for now, we are counting our blessings and excited to press forward!

No comments: