Thursday, April 28, 2011

Isn't she Beautiful!!!

Tuesday I had my 3D ultra sound and 32 week appointment. Baby Bean looked awesome! She is weighing in at 4 pounds 7 ounces. She is a little ahead of schedule with her gestational size but nothing to major! Ethan was the same way. And he was born at 34.5 weeks weighing in at 6.8 pounds. So it actually is a sense of relief she is ahead of schedule. They had me laying flat on my back and during the ultra sound I got light headed and almost past out. Not a fun experience, but I made it through! Then on to see my OB. I'm still sitting at my happy little 1, but have effaced 50%. So progress is slow, but that's OK! Dr. McKernan is very optimistic she will be here in the next 3 weeks. I have been contracting like crazy off and on, so we'll see.

When I saw the ultra sound of my sweet little girl, I fell even more in love with her. I am not a huge fan of the 3d ultra sounds because their noses always look way bigger than they actually are and it kind of freaks me out. But the cheeks just put me over the edge....and then there are her cute little lips! HELLO......How much more kissable can they get? We are so excited about welcoming her from my tummy to our arms!

No comments: